Terms and Conditions
Please Note: Reservations are only confirmed upon receipt of payment. To ensure your date is booked, please pay the remaining balance.
- No pets are allowed on the property or inside cottages at any time.
- No smoking inside.
- No glass bottles or cups outside or on the beach.
- For the optimal experience, please rinse off before entering the sauna.
- Please remove all personal items from the sauna after use (robes, towels, water bottles, cups etc.).
- A 50% deposit fee is collected at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- 100% of the booking fee is required upon booking to secure your rental if you book within 28 days of the reservation.
- 50% of the booking fee (deposit) is required as upon booking to secure your rental if you book more than 28 days in advance of the reservation.
- All payments are made via PayPal.
- Deposits will not be refunded.
- If guests decide to cancel their booking, their payment/deposit will not be refunded. Guests are able to reschedule their booking up to 2 weeks before their reservation. If a guest cannot get to their reservation due to COVID, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons in Cottages
- The number of persons present overnight and during the day on the property shall not exceed the number of guests listed on the cottage. No pets.
Limitations of Liability
The renter(s) represent, warrant, acknowledge, and agree with Cabot Coast Ltd. (Property Owners) that they will use the cottage and its facilities in accordance with the terms and conditions of the booking agreement and the Cottage rules and that they do so at our own risk and that they indemnify and save the Property Owners harmless from any claim made as a result of personal injury, sickness or death, loss or damage, however caused, to person or property of the we/us, his/her family, or guests, during or after the time of occupancy.