Enjoy A Spa Like Experience
Relax In Our Seaside Sauna
Built into the cliffs of Cape Breton Island, the Cabot Coast Chimney Corner location offers guests the opportunity to relax in a wood-fired Seaside Sauna.
Featuring copper backsplash and accents, the Seaside Sauna is crafted from locally sourced beach wood, stone, and Western red cedar.
Wood-Fired Seaside Sauna
Overlooking The Ocean
Overlooking Cabot Coast’s private cove, the sauna is steps from freshwater brook that feeds into the ocean.
Guests can enjoy a hot-cold spa experience by going between the sauna and the freshwater brook or Atlantic ocean.
Cabot Coast Seaside Sauna
- Guests may wish to enjoy the Seaside Sauna during their stay.
- Our sauna is only available to cottage guests.
- The sauna is $50 for the first two guests, $10 for each additional guest.
- The sauna fee covers one session (max. 4 hours).
- We provide the kindling and firewood needed for the sauna stove.
- All bookings come with terry robes.