Seaside Sauna03/04/2021 2021-04-22 12:12
ENJOY A SPA LIKE EXPERIENCE
Relax in our Seaside Sauna
Built into the cliffs of Cape Breton Island, the Cabot Coast Chimney Corner location offers guests the opportunity to relax in a wood-fired Seaside Sauna.
Featuring copper backsplash and accents, the Seaside Sauna is crafted from locally sourced beach wood, stone, and Western red cedar.
Wood-fired Seaside Sauna
Overlooking the Ocean
Overlooking Cabot Coast’s private cove, the sauna is steps from freshwater brook that feeds into the ocean.
Guests can enjoy a hot-cold spa experience by going between the sauna and the freshwater brook or Atlantic ocean.
Cabot Coast Seaside Sauna
- After guests book their cottage, they will receive a link in their confirmation email to optionally book the Seaside Sauna.
- Guests will be able to select a time block of morning (9am-2pm), evening (3pm-9pm), or night (9pm-1am).
- Booking times are done in 4 hour sessions within your booked time block.
- Ex. if a guest were to book a morning session, they would simply go to the sauna during their time-slot for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Booking fees are $50 for the first two guests, $10 each additional.
- All bookings come with robes, water, and firewood.